1) Am I grateful for today? Yes.
2) Do I intend to give today, and all with whom I interact, my best? I do.
3) Will I continue to work on not letting my past dictate my present? I will.
4) Will I stop procrastinating and do (or at least begin) the things I say I want/need to do? I will.
5) When will I begin? Today!
As we know, tomorrow is not promised. We must live today, cherish today, and act today.
Some of my favorite quotes:
“Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” Mother Theresa.
"Yesterday's home runs don't win today's games." Babe Ruth
"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today." Will Rogers